My supervisor's coming again on Monday, Oct 23!!! It's the first eval day (CFYs have to be evaluated every 3 months) and my first official in-service!!! The one I did with my Children's Memorial Hospital supervisor was her project and everything, but this one on Monday the head nurse asked me to do it. It's about feeding individuals with swallowing problems. It'll be about an hour long, I think, and I'm making a handout with portions from a dysphagia brochure project I did for "Oral Structural Disorders" class with Alice Smith last year! Yeah so if you're still a student I suggest you keep all your projects and stuff b/c I never ever expected to actually use the brochure I made! I've also got an ASHA binder with a cheesy DVD video clip of a CNA feeding two patients, with some discussion questions. We'll see how this all goes!
CFY experience
What's it like to work for a travel staffing company? What's it like to work 20 hrs in a skilled nursing facility and 20 hrs in a school setting? What's it like to live in a boarding house? In Globe, AZ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home